Konohagakure Invasion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Konohagakure Invasion

Post by Sasuke Uchiha on Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:06 pm

"DAWM YOU"As Sasuke quikly performed a couple of handsign."Chidori Nagashi"said Sasuke as He took out his sword and hold it into the air.Sasuke ubsurb the bolt's of lightning in his body channeling it into his sword with his Chakra.This is it for you Sasuke flu into the air.And started to come down at Toshiro in full speed."Chidori Nagashi" he was sure that hit him if it does'nt i still have a plan."so your finaly here Reaper"as a Reaper Apear ontop of Manda's head.So this is why Itachi sended me here and he also gave me a seal to Give you Sasuke said the Reaper.Sasuke flu ontop of Manda's head and took the note from The Reaper. As Sasuke look's at it he sudenly jump He want's me to use this Seal Dawm Him said Sasuke but i cant refuse i have to Save the Village under the Hokage's Order.He turned the note and saw somethinf that might help him make this jutsu kill him.

Name: Chidori Nagashi, 千鳥流し, literally "One Thousand Birds Current"
Type: Unknown
Users: Sasuke Uchiha
A variation on a regular Chidori developed by Sasuke Uchiha during his two-and-a-half year training with Orochimaru, this jutsu allows the user to generate electrically charged chakra from his body, instead of just concentrating it in his hand. The electricity can be channeled anywhere, allowing Sasuke to enhance his attacks or defend himself. As an offensive technique, because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, only paralyzes. The Current can also be sent through the ground to attack opponents from their blind spot. Sasuke can also channel the electricity through his Kusanagi sword increasing its overall strength and cutting power, as well as making the area cut numb.

Name: Ten no Juin, 天の呪印, literally "Cursed Seal of Heaven"
Type: Supplementary
Wearers: Sasuke Uchiha (removed), Anko Mitarashi (dormant)
This seal consists of three tomoe, similar to the Sharingan. It is the counterpart to the Cursed Seal of Earth, and the strongest of all the cursed seals that Orochimaru uses. The seal spreads over the user's body like stains when activated.

Anko received her cursed seal while she was a student of Orochimaru. She, along with nine others, were the first people to receive a cursed seal. She was the only one to survive the application, establishing the one-in-ten chance of surviving the application of a cursed seal, but lacked the necessary will to use it. As such, her seal receded and Orochimaru wiped her memory. Orochimaru was able to reactivate it when they fought in the Forest of Death. Orochimaru was disappointed when he learned she lacked the malice to use the seal. Since Anko never uses her seal, her mutated form is never seen.

Name:Summoning no Jutsu Presistant Wind reaper
Description:The presistant wind reaper is one of Akiba Family past down Summoning Jutsu.Hidan Only call for The Presistant Reaper When he needs help in Anyway.The Reaper can get very angry if you Hidan summons him for a fight but he’ll still do what Akiba Request.The power of the reaper is very strong but not know to won all of its fight.The reapers specail ability is to use his sigth to perform a attack name
Cristal crystal Jutsu.The reaper swings his sight in a single circle then the sight turns into water a create a big wave infront of him and control it until it hit or it fail to hit.the effects of The Cristal Ice jutsu is That if it make contact to the target it will freeze it he/she for 2 turns.
Sasuke Uchiha
Anbu
Anbu

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Blood:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiro Azibara Kazura on Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:16 pm

Within the moment of Sasuke coming at him, he began to think, "I Didn't want to use this until i met him....but it must be done...." as he shifted to the side some, narrowly dodging the attack, a spark of lightning slicing through his arm, making it a small amount paralyzed in the index and middle finger, making them stand on end, "Damn you..." he said, moving his embodiment onto the ground below them all, beginning to recite the words in order, "Seki Iyake...Kai..." as a blast of white chakra erupted from his embodiment, slashing through the ground like nothing, "Seki Nozomi........kai!" as another wave of chakra blasted from his body, his skin turning a dark crimson.

"This is the end for you!!!!" as an enormous blast of chakra erupted from his body, "SEKI KUMORI!! KAI!" as a Small wave of white chakra erupted from his body, smashing the ground under his feet into nothing but broken rocks, slamming against the ground with his right palm, sending his embodiment into the air, "Kage Sutoraiki!!!" as a wave of black chakra moved over his right fist, aiming towards all four of the opponents, a swirling wind of chakra following his movements, in a long line of power within his system.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Shadow Strike (Kage Sutoraiki 影ストライキ〔攻撃〕 )
Description:
The user of the Kage Sutoraiki sends their form to the embodiment of the target, Sending their palms or heels to the desired area of the body with tremendous speed. Once impaled onto the target, The desired area is Shattered within moments, making the desired area wreak with extreme pain per each hit taken. The aftermath of the area is either shattered of severely injured.

Second Gate: Gate Of Dislike (Seki Iyake 嫌悪のゲート)
The Second Gate, the Seki Iyake, is located within the upper part of the brain stem, near the edge of the Nervous system, For which this gate releases the built chakra within the user, thus making the current flow of chakra burst from the skin of the user, cleaning the nerves and dirty skin, Making the flow of chakra more efficient and more powerful, and also cutting off all opponent weaponry, Like kunai, Shurican, and a few other types of steel, And tearing poison from the system's bloodstream and organs. The effect wears off when used up or unless the next gate is released. (Like the Cleanse gate)

Third Gate: Gate Of Desire (Seki Nozomi 願望のゲート)
The Third gate, The Gate of Desire, Seki Nozomi, Is located on the base of the stomach. Once released, The calories and built of fat of the user is instantly rushed to chakra and muscular tissue in the arms and legs, making the Movements and strength of the user Triple in the usage of the gate. The skin may show to have a blood crimson or dark red appearance at the opening of the gate. Once closed, extreme exhaustion and unconsciousness is usually the case while closing the third gate of power.

Fourth Gate: Gate of Shadow (Seki Kumori 影のゲート)
The Fourth Gate, The gate of shadow, Seki Kumori, Located on the Center of the Lungs, Once released, The intake of the lungs is doubled, making the exhaustion of the user a bit less likely in the event of this, as like the other gates, this triples the normal chakra limit, and gives more oxygen to the muscles and bloodstream, making chakra flow faster and cleaner. The aftermath of the closing of the gate has the effect on the tearing of the muscles, tearing most of the Muscles in the body, not including the organ muscles, this may take months to rebuild the necessary muscles in the body to regain the strength to even move.
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Blood:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://www.shadowtsukiyomi.heavenforum.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasuke Uchiha on Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:03 pm

Sasuke stare's at His opponent as his body eroupt with this strange white chakra."Well its about time you get serious"said Sasuke.Sasuke fly over to The Presistant Reaper and and quietly whispered into it's ear's.Ohh Manda by the time Sasuke reache's 5 feet to Manda,iT desapear into dust.."Dawm You enought shouted" Sasuke as he fly back into the air and get unto Repaper's shoulder's as he flu over 47feet into the air.Sasuke look's at the Note the Hokage sended him.So this hehe.Sasuke said before i do this i need to get ride of his Genjutsu sasuke quikly performed a couple of handsign's"Kai" shouted Sasuke as he watches his opponent genjutsu disapear.Now meet this genjutsu."Name:Kokuangyou no Jutsu - Journey into Black Darkness Technique"shouted Sasuke as he lift his head up and watches the Forest turn completly.Sasuke gave the reaper order's to get going.I wont let what happend to manda happend to you.Sasuke Shouted "Amaterasu (天照, Shining Heaven) .He stand's up and said that jutsus that i just performed you make a simple move and it will burn you to deadth only a Uchiha can see the dark flam's of my jutsus and dont bother flying because i can also control it its from my eye'sofcourse i can heheh.Now Kantamaru i advise you not to move and inch this fire is all around you and me it's ment to hurt anyone but me.

Name: Amaterasu (天照, Shining Heaven)
Type: Kekkei genkai, no rank, offensive
Users: Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha
Amaterasu is the most powerful ninjutsu there is opposite of Tsukuyomi the most powerful genjutsu. Amaterasu is unique to Itachi Uchiha, who later gave the power to Sasuke Uchiha. The jet-black flames are said to be as hot as the sun, and will burn for seven days and seven nights. Since the Mangekyo Sharingan is necessary to activate this jutsu, not many have learned it. All that is known is that it is very powerful since it can punch through a Mountain Toad's stomach which is, as stated by Jiraiya, fire retardant. Not surprisingly, it appears to use a large amount of chakra. Though stated in the databook to burn everything reflected on its retina; Zetsu also commented that the Amaterasu burns everything within Itachi's wide field of vision to cinders with an unholy black flame, to the degree of being able to burn an entire forest or village with it.

Name:Kai
Description:A jutsu that destroys/cancels out an illusionary jutsu attempted on the user. Only Shinobi with strong chakra control (such as Sakura) can perform. The user releases a large amount of chakra then quickly haults it. The Genjutsu is usualy dispelled after that, depending on how strong the skill is.
Sasuke Uchiha
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Blood:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiro Azibara Kazura on Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:58 pm

He crossed his arms into an "x" like formation, reciting the words within his own, darkish voice, "Seki Kasai..." as a small wave of white chakra began to form around his arms once more, "KAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he shouted into the skies above him, a small moment of a time slow occurs in the adrenaline rush. After the rush, a powerful, more severe round of white chakra blasted from his embodiment, shattering the ground around him within a 40 meter Diameter, putting out most of the fire, chakra still flowing within his network, causing an overload. He slammed is left heel onto the ground behind him, sending his embodiment into the air, vanishing within moments, then appearing far behind Sasuke, a large smirk on his dark expression, "Ranmyaku Shitsunen...." as a blast of white chakra erupted from his palms, aiming towards the target of Sasuke and the Reaper, a massive blast of chakra being conjured, making hundreds upon thousands of white lightning bolts race from the sky towards the targets below, tens of hundreds of bolts surge from the ground under the two, aiming towards them with the greatest of precision.

--------------------------------------
Fifth Gate: Gate of Fire (Seki Kasai 火〔火災〕のゲート)
Once the Fifth gate, Seki Kasai, Located at the center of the heart, has been opened the Chakra, speed, strength, and power of the User Bursts into an everlasting strength of over ninety to One hundred fold over it's normal Limit, Sending the user into an eternally powerful state until used up. The Chakra around the user becomes visible due to it's extremely powerful state of mind, the Speed of the user Quadruples, making him/her faster than the speed of sound, with the protection of chakra to the point, and the power and strength of the User goes beyond the normal limit of any of the Kage of any village, including the Five Great Nations, making this an admiral Last resort to any attack. The Aftermath of the gate being closed includes the small version of the "Big Bang" effect, used on the previous gate of death, only this one tears through the muscles of the arms and legs with usually only a small amount left in the system. (There's still one more gate that I'm not using...)
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Blood:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasuke Uchiha on Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:37 pm

((Lol if you did see my post i sent the Reaper back to the Hokage))

Sasuke quikly turn around with a smirk on his face dawm you but very good but not too good.I thought you'd know that i use the ligthning element so it's no good against me i'll just ubsorb it and send it back at you.But since you have so much attack's comeing at me at any moment that will take up time.Sasuke quikly performed some handsign's and then shouted "Susano'o (須佐能乎)"Sasuke jump's on its shoulder while it block's the attack's tat was'nt really clost.Ohh no the one fro above and the attack from under the earth sasuke quikly jump to the ground and said its no use.Sasuke ubsorb the ligthing under the ground with his feet then he quikly hold his sword up high and ubsorb those too and then he turned around to face The missing ninja then say's in a dark voice"I'll distroy you with your own power said Sasuke as He whiped of a little bit of blood of his chin that the lightning couse.Dawm it i cant keep ubsurbing all of these i have to use the Kusanji know but it wond be as much powerfull sasuke is thinking.He then bow his head and said Chidori Nagashi as the lighting bolt's flu into the heaven's heading for it's target.Im not done yet sasuke quikly out his sword into its holder and said "Sharingan Windmill Triple Blade"im still not finish one more is comeing your way "Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique"sasuke looks at his attack's heheh...

Name: Susano'o (須佐能乎)
Type: Kekkai Genkai
User: Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha (Presumably)
Susano'o is a technique that creates a spiritual being resembling a yamabushi wielding the sacred Yata No Kagami (八咫鏡, lit. "Yata's Mirror"), a mirror that's considered one of the three sacred treasures capable of reflecting all attacks, as a shield in its left hand, and in its right, the legendary Totsuka no Tsurugi (十拳剣, lit. "The Sword Ten Hands Long"), also known as the Sakenagi Longsword (酒刈太刀, Sakenagi Tachi; lit. "Sake Cutter Longsword"). The Totsuka no Tsurugi, commonly sheathed in a sake jar held by a third hand growing from Susano'o's right forearm, is an ethereal weapon with an enchanted blade capable of sealing anything it pierces in an eternal dream-like illusion, and is described as the perfect counter to Orochimaru's Kusanagi Sword.[1] Like the Amaterasu, and Tsukuyomi, Susano'o is an ability of the Mangekyo Sharingan. Zetsu said that Susanoo's Sword of Totsuka combined with Yata's mirror essentially makes Itachi invincible.

Name: Sharingan Windmill Triple Blade, (写輪眼風車小屋3倍刃, Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi)
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Mid range (5-10m)
Users: Sasuke Uchiha
The Sharingan Windmill Triple Blade is a ninjutsu technique used by Sasuke during the period where Orochimaru was disguised as a Kusagakure ninja. The user, using their Sharingan eyes, will hurl numerous windmill Shuriken, all with wire attached at the ends. The wire is used to direct the shuriken, and to restrain the enemy, once the shuriken has been spun around them. A great finishing move is when the user attaches a cord into his mouth and does Fire Release: Dragon Flame Jutsu. The fire will go down the cord and hit the enemy with great accuracy and amazing power.

Name: Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique (, 火遁・鳳仙火の術, Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu; English TV: Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu)
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
Users: Sasuke Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha, Madara Uchiha, Fuka
Hand Seals: Rat, Tiger, Dog, Ox, Rabbit, Tiger.
This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shurikens within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. For the most part, however, this jutsu is used as a distraction. Oki's form is less effective, shown when Naruto just brushed it away. Itachi uses this jutsu with Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique, while in manga he uses only Great Fireball Technique.
Sasuke Uchiha
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Blood:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiro Azibara Kazura on Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:42 am

((Wow, I call G-Modding here....Hundreds of bolts of lightning, made of pure chakra, from the ground and above you, pop quiz, how fast does lightning travel? and you Can't just ABSORB it, If lightning even touched you, you would be at least shocked or something....))
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Blood:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasuke Uchiha on Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:09 am

i did say my mouth was bleeding plus i protect half myself froom the lighting with the
Susano'0.By bsurbing i meant like when sasuke use the chidori and the lightning is coming from his hand's but its spread's over his body and then he channeling it into the sword.If you'd take the time to Reda my Jutsus Discription the you'll know so.Hvae you ever seen avatar the last airbender when Zuko took control of Azula's Lightning and re-direct it.

Name: Susano'o (須佐能乎)
Type: Kekkai Genkai
User: Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha (Presumably)
Susano'o is a technique that creates a spiritual being resembling a yamabushi wielding the sacred Yata No Kagami (八咫鏡, lit. "Yata's Mirror"), a mirror that's considered one of the three sacred treasures capable of reflecting all attacks, as a shield in its left hand, and in its right, the legendary Totsuka no Tsurugi (十拳剣, lit. "The Sword Ten Hands Long"), also known as the Sakenagi Longsword (酒刈太刀, Sakenagi Tachi; lit. "Sake Cutter Longsword"). The Totsuka no Tsurugi, commonly sheathed in a sake jar held by a third hand growing from Susano'o's right forearm, is an ethereal weapon with an enchanted blade capable of sealing anything it pierces in an eternal dream-like illusion, and is described as the perfect counter to Orochimaru's Kusanagi Sword.[1] Like the Amaterasu, and Tsukuyomi, Susano'o is an ability of the Mangekyo Sharingan. Zetsu said that Susanoo's Sword of Totsuka combined with Yata's mirror essentially makes Itachi invincible.
Sasuke Uchiha
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Blood:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiro Azibara Kazura on Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:37 am

Screw the Fight, I'm bored trying to attack the leaf village, too many high level people trying to stop me....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[End of Konohagakure Invasion]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Toshiro Azibara Kazura
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Male

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Blood:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiraiya on Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:56 pm

haha you lose you cant take us blahhhhh.
Jiraiya
Hokage
Hokage

Male
Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Ninja Profile
Jutsus List :
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Blood:
100/100  (100/100)